LEVI'S 501 Original Shink-To-Fit Jeans
- Regular price
- $69.50 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $69.50 USD
- Unit price
- 30 Days after you received the item.
- Free Return Label provided if the return is a result of our error.
- Accessories, undergarments, and Final Sale items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
We're committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery - in original condition.
We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error - you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.
If you are interested in returning your items, please contact us with your order number and the reason for your return. A representative will provide instructions for your return process.
To return your product(s), please mail your product(s) to:
K MOMO – Return Center
2140 S 7th Ave SUITE 140
PHOENIX, AZ 85007
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. However, we will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error - you received an incorrect or defective item, etc. Please contact us. If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for any lost or damage return packages by the carrier.
- K-momo.com online order CANNOT be returned or refunded or exchanged at the local K-MOMO store. All merchandise purchased at K-momo.com must be returned or exchanged directly to K-momo.com
- Products must be in its original condition, unworn and unwashed. If your return does not match the condition as stated in your original claim, your return may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 40%.
- If your order is returned to us due to incorrect/insufficient address, we reserve the right to withhold shipping charges from your refund.
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? With a classic straight leg and iconic styling, they’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they've never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- The original straight fit jean
- All-American style
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh
- Sits at your waist
- Straight leg
- Measurements from size 32:
- Front rise: 12.25"
- Knee: 18.625"
- Leg opening: 17"
- Model is 6'3" and is wearing a size 32 waist
- 100% cotton
- Non-stretch Denim
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually do wash your jeans, machine wash cold; Wash and dry inside out with like colors, preferably with a liquid detergent